Winter is just around the corner. Good news, this year you do not have put your clubs away.
Join us at Swing 365 in one of our Private or House Leagues and keep improving that swing you worked on all summer.
Click for Private League Information
House League General Information
Our League Format gives our players the flexibility to play their 9 hole round anytime they chose each week, while individual handicapping makes it fun and competitive for everyone regardless of skill level.
League Dates: The league consists of an 8-week long season starting the week of January 8th and running thru the week of March 4th.
Handicapping: The first two weeks will be handicapped based on the Handicap index or average score data submitted on the league registration form. After week 2, each player will be assigned an established HD Golf Handicap to be used for the remaining weeks of the league.
Play Schedule: Players may play their weekly nine-hole rounds individually or in groups at any time during each week of play. Each player will be allotted 1⁄2 hour of simulator time to complete the weekly round. Tee times must be reserved in advance (513-858-8620). Each golfer must complete his/her nine-hole round on the week’s assigned course by end of the day Sunday of the scheduled week. League standings will be posted on Mondays on our Facebook page and emailed out to league members. Rounds may be played ahead of schedule, but weeks that have been missed cannot be made up for points.
Scoring: All players will be assigned opponents by random pairings produced each week. Pairings will be posted on our Facebook page and emailed to league members each Monday morning. Matches will be head to head play. One point is awarded for each hole won, one bonus point is awarded for winning the match. If a player’s opponent is a no show, the player plays against a ghost player.
Cost: $190 per player which includes all 8 rounds and prizes for top 3 finishers at the end of the league. If league fee is paid before December 30th players will receive 1 FREE Hour of bay time. (Bay time must be used prior to start of league)
Rules of Play
- All players must play shots off the correct lie mats: fairway, rough, and sand. Ball must be placed on rough or sand.
- No mulligan’s will be allowed. All shots that are unregistered will be replayed with no penalty.
- All players must tell the desk attendant when he/she is starting a league round. After completion of the round, scorecard printouts must be given to the desk attendant.
- Balls landing on asphalt or pine needles are to be played from the fairway.
- All balls hit out of bounds must select re-hit.
- All players hit from the Amateur (white) tees. Ladies hit from Ladies tees.
- The maximum score on any hole is 12. If a score of higher than 12 is taken, the score will be adjusted down to a 12.
- The Golf Mangers will resolve any questions regarding play as they arise.
All matches will be 9 holes.
Private League Information
Private Leagues must be able to fill the Open Bay Area (minimum 16 players*). A Private Bay will be added to your league for every 4 golfers you have over the 16. League Coordinator can determine rotation of groups from Open to Private Bays each week.
Private Leagues are run by YOUR league coordinator, therefore, the handicap, format, courses, and scoring can all be chosen by the league coordinator (scramble, best ball, combined score, etc.).
Swing 365 Golf Managers will enter all your players into our system and this will keep track of every round they play as well as their hole by hole scores. This will be viewable to everyone in the league.
Private Leagues are 9 holes and can be 8,10, or 12 weeks. The per player pricing is as follows:
* Options available for leagues with less than 16 players. Contact us for more information.
Private Leagues can start at any time. You can use this Private League Registration Form to gather all your information and email it to us or drop it by the facility. If you already have this information in another format, that will work too! There are two options for payment with all funds due one week prior to the start of league play:
- League Coordinator collects payment from whole team and makes one large payment via cash or credit
- Each team member makes their own payment via cash or credit at our facility or you can use this Private League Registration to make your payment electronically.
Contact one of our Golf Managers at (513) 858-8620 to book your private league.
HAVE FUN, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
If you have any questions, please email us at: